The strong peppermint scent of eucalyptus is among the most popular scents all over the world. It is beneficial especially when we are ill. However, its use is much more versatile. Have you tried using it during a difficult workday, as a massage for tired muscles or for the production of a home-made insect repellent?
What It Is, How It Works
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) comes from Australia and Tasmania. Our 100 % ORGANIC essential oil is gained by the steam distillation of leaves. Try giving a refreshing scent to your household during a flu season by mixing essential oils from eucalyptus, lavandin, lemon and pine (using an aromatic lamp or a diffuser).
As the eucalyptus essential oil promotes blood circulation, it is suitable for a massage of sore muscles and joints. In summer, the strong scent will keep annoying insects away. And what is more, eucalyptus scent is a perfect choice for suppressing bad odours including sweat.
Eucalyptus is not only beneficial for your body, but your mind as well. Its refreshing aroma repels tiredness and has concentration enhancing and invigorating properties.
Our ORGANIC essential oils are developed with respect to nature and the people who grow and process the necessary raw materials.
What to use it for
- for aromatic lamps (3-5 drops) or diffusers
- for massage in combination with vegetable-based carrier oils (6 drops to 30 ml oil)
- as an insect repellent (a home-made repellent; combined for example with orange and lavandin essential oils, it can also be used for washing the floor)
- for giving a pleasant scent to sports clothes (add several drops of the essential oil into the bag with soap nutsor into the unscented soapnut laundry gel)
- for external use only. Avoid contact of undiluted products with skin. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of the reach of children
Ingredients: Eucalyptus Globulus